In order to be a position to take over the security and cleaning operation at various sites, see steps below.
- If successful with tender/proposal, a letter of intent is required when this is obtained, site equipments, uniform etc, can be ordered.
- A further in-depth survey will be undertaken at no cost ascertain site-specific requirements.
- Based on the above a site procedure manual will be produced for each location. This document will be signed as agreed upon by both Tyzer-T Security and Cleaning Services and the client.
- Operation department of the various areas containing sites to be cleaned guarded will be briefed as to manpower numbers and ranking requirements.
- Tyzer-T will ask that teams be in place on site, at least 2 (two) days before actual commencement of contract, to receive final on job training this at no extra costs to the client.
- Tyzer-T training officers will provide further ongoing on-site training to ensure standards are maintained.
- All sites will receive a minimum of one supervisory visit per shift. All sites will receive a minimum of one management visit per week.
- A monthly formal meeting will be held between Tyzer-T senior management and the client. This to be minuted and records kept to ensure the on-going successful running of the site.